Friday, September 24, 2010

5 Months



Hey there,
It's me Porter. Can you believe that I am FIVE months? So crazy. At least that's what Mommy and Daddy say all the time, so I guess it's true. I wanted people to know that I have a sensitive side so I use my soft high pitch voice a lot now. I love my feet and my hands. Sometimes while I am eating I find my hand! I watch it turn from side to side and am just amazed at it. I'm pretty strong too. I like to stand up and roll over both ways all the time. I love my play mat and am really into my toys. I love being outside and love to go on hikes and walks. I love my Mommy and Daddy and get so giddy when they play with me. I didn't go to the Doctor this month but my Mommy says my score is: Height: Tall, Weight: good and chunky, Head: just right.... overall: PERFECT! I can't wait until I can sit up by myself and try to do it all the time. I really love when Mommy and Daddy get home from work and things go back to the way they should be. I love to look around and I have to grab anything and everything I see. I am loving life and am so happy to be alive. Can't wait till next month!

Love,
Porter Boy

3 comments:

Katie said...

I really miss him and you. No more working!

Janelle said...

Such a handsome, happy boy! I miss you. Hope you are doing good and that I get to see you sometime soon.

KRISTIE said...

Such a cutie!