Monday, May 11, 2009

I LOVE you Mom!

Because my computer is lame and I cannot load pictures at this time this yet ANOTHER non-picture blog. I wanted to tell my mom how much I love her. I love you for walking me to school everyday! I love you for almost getting banned from school for sticking up for me. I love you for staying home and watching xfiles with me. I love you for always doing my laundry. I love you for forgiving me for being a bratty teenager. I love you for always seeing the good side of things. I love you for having such an amazing sense of fashion and for buying me the best clothes. I love you for going on stupid little trips with me. I love you for letting me try whatever sport I wanted ( and then quit it a month later). I love you for letting me be me. I love you for supplying my education. I love you for the advice that you have given that has directed my life. I love you for being the best secret keeper I know. I love you for visiting me all the time in Fullerton. I love you for taking me out to lunch and buying me a new phone (after I smashed mine against the wall) and thought I would never recover from that broken heart. I love you for always listening to me. I love you for showing me what it means to live the gospel. I love you for teaching me to be open minded and to have a mind of my own. I love you for listening to me cry whenever I needed to. I love you for calling me whenever a girl was attacked in Orange County (even if it has me a little parinoid). I love you for calling me everyday ( I miss that mom). I love you for teaching me what it means to be a best friend because I knew what it was like to have one, I had you. I love you for praying for me and for not praying for me when I told you I didn't want it. I love you for helping me. I love you for all the delicous food you prepared for me. I love you for buying me rasberries and blackberries when I come home. I love you for going on walks with me. I love you for doing all those runs with me. I love you for riding the rides that I know you did NOT want to ride. I love you for teaching me to take care of myself, mind and body. I love you for all those American candies you shipped to Taiwan. I love you for the sweet notes you write me. I love you for your compashion. I love you for making my wedding day amazing. I love you for listening to me complain and then telling me to do the right thing ( even if I would rather not). I love you for always making my birthday so special. I love you for making everything with you special. I love you for trying to teach me things that I had did not always listen to. I love you for everything you do mom. I know it sounds cliche but I really believe I have the best mom. I love you so much mom. I miss you. I wish I could see you all the time. Your my best friend mom. Happy Mother's Day. It's not some hallmark card holiday. You deserve more than one day a year. I love you.

No comments: