Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is why we don't have babies....that and birth control


So I was doing the usual blog looking today and it made me wonder. Do people not know when their baby is....ugly? I just don't get it. Some of the pictures these people post make me wonder. Will I be able to see the ugliness (heaven forbid it happen to us) of our future children? And if I can see it will I know NOT to post it??? I mean some of these pictures are really funny, but I would be so sad if people laughed at my baby the way we laugh at some of these pictures. So here it is. Here is our hideous child. Probably the ugliest child you have ever seen... but do some blog stalking and you may be surprised. Hopefully this will rid me of ugly child posting in the future. At least the thing got Caleb's eyes but darn it I don't want a blond....

PS I am so sure that the ugly pictures I am talking about is not you. Your kid is so cute. Don't worry....

6 comments:

Katie said...

What's wrong with blondes? You better watch yourself

Mrs. Hornberger said...

are u talking about owen?

Katrina said...

you are right! There are some really ugly babies...but for the most part, the ones that I have thought over and over again that they're just funny-looking, they grow out of it soon enough and then are really really cute! :) There is hope for everyone!

And your little blonde isn't THAT bad! lol

Rebecca & Jeff said...

Ha HA! You are hilarious! I miss you and your witty sense of humor.

MeganandClaudy said...

THANK YOU! Seriously? I have already warned Claudy to slap me if I post nasty pictures of our babies...and then there's the people who post 1 BILLION photos, and they all look the same...I mean I know you love your baby...but no one wants to look at THAT many photos of them all looking the same. Pick the FEW best ones. and make sure they're actually the BEST ones. Sigh.

Melissa said...

hahahahahaha! I totally did this same post like a week after you. My friend showed me the website and I thought it was hilarious, and I also thought that I never want kids if this website doesnt lie. We think too much alike..can we hang out now?