Monday, September 14, 2009

Idaho













After Montana we were able to meet up with Joe and Steff in Idaho. We stayed with Steff's family and ran a 5k on the 4th of July. It was both of our slowest 5ks but that's what we get for staying up and playing too hard. I wish I had a picture of all four of us after the race but I left my camera. After that we went to the parade. Please note the tree of liberty with Obama as the axe. Um can we say right winged repubs?!?! Crazy. I know most of you aren't Obama supporters (I have some issues with him) but lets not hate our President. We went to a yummy
breakfast, took a very long nap and went to an awesome firework show. They time the radio with the fireworks and it is a great show. If I had been thinking I would have snapped more pictures.

1 comment:

Katie said...

But really, he does want to take away our freedoms.

:) glad you had fun.