Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yosemite

Caleb is Jarebare's favorite. He will tell you this openly.
Caleb and I went for a hike and meet up with everyone else after. We took them to a bridge and I lifted Jared up so he could see the view. He took a look and said "This is the most beautiful place eva!" It was so genuine and adorable. He can't say his /r/ sound.

Quinn and Jake before the night show or maybe they were taking a break. I wish you could see Jake's face, he's too cute. Don't you just love the mini camping chairs!


The hubs and I.









My mom and I. Once again I wish I had more pics of the family. Hum maybe if you have some you could email them to me?







































The GParents minus Johnny who was too new to come to the Y party.









I have no idea why the spacing between pictures is different. Anyway, here we are at Yosemite. We went with my family (minus Kelly, Brent and Johnny). We had a blast! After our 12 hour drive we were so glad to see Kristie, Dave, Mattie, Jake, Mom, Dad, Khloe, Jarebear, Katie, Aaron and Quinn. My parents let us crash with them in their cabin, nothing better than a SLUMBER PARTY!!!! We had a great time swimming in freezing cold water, going on hikes, seeing the Redwood Trees, more hikes, bike rides with cute kids and seeing TWO bears. Who were in deed too close for comfort, a lot of deer, eating yummy food cooked by my bil Dave, the best bonfire with a light show like no other! We really had a great time. It was so fun to see my family and to enjoy the beautiful earth we have. We can't wait for next time!











2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! You can get some of my pics next time you come here.

Naters and Katers said...

JoEllen found my blog and now I have found you!!! Cute blog! How are you doing?
Kate