Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guess who

Just ran 3 miles! Oh yeah. I did it. It was hard. It hurt so good. The first mile I had a huge grin on my face. The 2nd and 3rd not so much. But I did it. I want to give a shout out to JT and thank him for helping me out during the last little bit. "Bringing Sexy Back"was my motivation for finishing.

On another note I had a great week at work. And Porter and the hubs loved having Boy's week. Porter is great. He smiles all the time. I will be posting pictures...think graduation, baby blessing, visitors from the first few weeks and much more. (I know you've been dying right?)

3 comments:

Annalisa said...

WOW! I admire you and am a bit envious. I can't run anymore! I am so proud of you running through pain! Three miles is very respectable too. See you Monday!

Katie said...

good job!

Janelle said...

"Hurt so good"...LOVE it! Can't wait for that hurt so good feeling. Glad work and boys week was great. You are super mom :)

PS. You are sexy.