Friday, May 7, 2010

Hospital Pictures

Proud but tired new parents
Porter's coming home outfit! Our little monkey
Nurse Shannon. She was my nurse both nights and I just loved her!
Happy Birthday Porter!!!
Mama and Mommy celebrating the birthday!
My friend Annalisa and her hubby Vance came to visit us! Can't wait to see you next week!

Auntie Katie came to visit. Can you believe she just had a baby 5 weeks earlier?!?
Girls for life!! Katiebug and Corrine came and they are both Preggers! YEAH!!!
Katiebug and Porter
Corinne came and stayed with me while Caleb got cleaned up. Sorry I kept falling asleep!
Scott and Corinne....future in-laws~only time will tell!!
Brand new baby Porter
Mommy and Porter
Our last picture as a family of two!
We are so lucky to have great family and friends that came to visit us in the hospital. We had a great stay and LOVED the food! I was so scared to leave and was ok with staying for a few more days but had to go home.

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay for the birthday boy!