Monday, May 10, 2010

One Month




Hey Party People,

It's me.. Porter. And I'm one month! Well I've been super busy so I'm a little older right now but you get the idea. Life outside the womb is pretty sweet. I've got the best Mommy and Daddy and grandma's, grandpa's and aunties and uncles and nieces and nephews. Life is awesome. I didn't cry or fuss for the first little bit because I felt so bad about my Mommy's really rough recovery and then the whole mastitis thing- I am a barracuda when it comes to eating. But now that she is all better I can cry with the best of them...like right now! I love to go on walks and pretty much any time you put me in my car seat I fall asleep. I love being held and love eating. Mornings are my time to shine! I am pretty smiley especially if I'm looking at my Mommy. I give her the biggest smiles! I'm trying to share them with Daddy. I'm growing so fast. At my two week I weighed 8lbs 15 oz and was 21 inches long. I have already out grown some clothes. I don't mind tummy time if you do it when I feel up to it and have rolled over 4 times times now. I'm starting to coo but I'm still a little shy. Anyway life is good. Thanks for checking in and enjoy the pics. Peace out.
Porter

5 comments:

Katie said...

The pics turned out awesome!

Janelle said...

Cute pics! Can't believe he is already 1 month.

KRISTIE said...

Cute pics! What does porter know I don't? He already has niece and newphews! Wow!!

Katrina said...

You are too cute! I love all your creative pictures! :) The birthday hats at the hospital and now this one month picture! Too too cute!

What a good mommy!

Helena said...

Hey Porter, nice to meet you!