Thursday, April 21, 2011

'Till we meet again Kenneth "Pa"








Last night my Pa passed away in his sleep. He has not been doing well for awhile now and I was fortunate enough to be able to see him last week. I love my Pa. We have a very special bond and in his biography he wrote "I have always felt we have had a very special relationship. It's like we share a secret." I knew this day was coming. I was able to say goodbye. And yet my heart feels broken. I will miss you Pa. I hope you will be watching over me and Porter. I will miss the Kenneth to my Porter Kenneth. I look forward to when we will be together again and share more secrets.

4 comments:

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

Kendra- I am so sorry to hear about your Daddy passing away! What a hard day. If you need anything please let me know. I am glad that you got to spend time with before his passing. Isn't it great that we know we will get to see our loved ones again! Keep hanging in there.

Kendra and Caleb said...

Tiffany, sorry I should have been more clear. It's my grandpa, not my dad. I appreciate your sweet note!

Corinne said...

My dear friend. Your post made me cry, it was so sweet and I know that your Pa will be watching over you guys. Love you

Katie said...

I am so sorry that you have to go through the pain of this loss, but I am really glad that you got to see him last week. Have a safe trip!