Friday, April 1, 2011

We did it!!!

People having being asking us why we don't buy a house if we are going to be staying here for awhile. And we started thinking about how much money we would save and how fun it would be to have a real place of our own. So we started looking, and working with a realtor, and when we had enough to make an offer we did. I was terrified. BUT we got it!!! It has been a trying and brain racking time for sure. I never knew buying a house could be so complicated. But I am so proud of us and our new little home! We can't wait to fix it up! Who wants to come visit????


2 comments:

Katie said...

I started reading before I saw the picture, and for a half second I got a little upset that you didn't even mention you had put an offer on a house. Then, I saw the picture, and remembered the date. You got me.

Corinne said...

pretty much the best house EVER