Tuesday, June 7, 2011

17 weeks

I wasn't going to tell people. Probably because I'm nervous, probably because I'm scared. Maybe it's because I didn't think it would happen so soon. There are so many reasons. But it's real. It IS happening. There's no turning back now. I shouldn't be too scared...it's not like it's my first. I have done this before. I survived (barely). But maybe that's why I am so nervous. Because I HAVE been there...I know what its like. I know how HARD it is. I know it HURTS. But the reward at the end is so sweet and obviously worth all the work. This time I am going to be much more prepared. I am going to learn from my past mistakes. I am going to rock this! Right? I can do the pep talk in my head but that little voice of doubt comes in and makes me scared. Terrified. But excited. How can one person have so many conflicting emotions going on at one time? YIKES! Wish me luck...



Oh, I hope you didn't think I was pregnant! Of course I'm talking about the Saint George MARATHON I got into and am RUNNING OCTOBER 1, 2011.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

oh my goodness... you totally fooled me :) I was reading it, and I was like "what?! they're pregnant again?!"

Good one...

Mrs. Hornberger said...

i DID Think you were pregnant!

Katie said...

Haha. I knew you weren't pregnant, but if you were 17 weeks pregnant with your second and looked as amazing as you do, I was going to have to call you a breeder.

Katie said...

Good one! We will be there!

Janelle said...

Hooray. You'll totally rock it :) Can't wait to cheer you on!

Sabby said...

Awesome, congrats doing such a fun race and of course you will rock it!

MeganandClaudy said...

you turd! I totally thought you were preggo.