Thursday, June 30, 2011

Four Years- Four Pounds (of Chocolate)







This was our first wedding anniversary where we both had to work. We wanted to go somewhere fun but neither of our work schedules permitted so we went on a date to the Melting Pot in SLC. We pretty much go there every year and it never gets old. We totally didn't go get dinner before hand either so we don't feel bad about eating all that chocolate :) Just kidding we went to Noodles and Co. I had to negotiate with Caleb about how to get him to give me his cheesecake because he doesn't even care for it. All it took were two marshmallows. It would have been three but somehow I ate one during the negotiation. We had a blast talking and giggling (mainly me). It has been a VERY long time since we went on a one-on-one date and I think we need to do it more often. We're obviously concerned about getting our moneys worth and worth hunger, so we cleaned the bowl. Don't judge, you would have too!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! I'd be happy to watch Porter for a date night anytime!