Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Loven'














I have been off of work for one month tomorrow! And man has it been amazing! Porter and I love having ALL day EVERY day to play play play! Usually we go out and do my training runs and then go to mommy and me swim lessons and then play like there's no tomorrow. So far we have gone to the Living Planet Aquarium and the Zoo (with my sister Katie who gets us in for free, totally gets awesome sister points for that) we go to the water park and long walks with friends. I have really loved every day of this summer so far. I have only had 3 nightmares about work (and I love my job so now you know how stressful it is). I have also been able to RELAX. Man was I a stress case. I have started lots of crafts and read lots of books and enjoyed this time. I get so intense when I work that it is work, play with Porter, run, eat, sleep. I am cleaning this house like its spring for the first time in a LONG time. I feel pretty spoiled getting to have Porter all to myself. We are loving summer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun!