Tuesday, August 20, 2013

7 months (May 29, 2013)

Hello World! I am trying to get caught up.  I am seven months old and mobile! I can crawl and roll all over.  I am very ticklish.  I still love food.  If I had to pick a favorite it would probably be sweet potatoes and avocados.  I am getting better at sleeping through the night.  My favorite thing is my mom's hair and my brother.  Porter can make me laugh so hard. I really love to be sung to.  I take two naps a day and eat every four hours.  I am a very distracted eater!  My favorite toys are my brothers Woody toy, my caterpillar toy, and I really like rattles. I love to go on walks, as long as I can sit in the stroller and face out I am happy.  I learned to patty cake and I give open mouth kisses.  I am very cuddly.  When it is bedtime, my mom walks me into my room and I lay my head on her shoulder right away.  Everyone tells me I am a very happy baby.  My mom says that's true but I am also very sassy!
Love,
Shirley



No comments: