Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Freedom Festival 5k

We couldn't miss our favorite freedom festival 5k! This year was awesome because ALL of my sisters ran it with me! Kelly and Khole stayed with me and we walked to the start. Unfortunately we left really late and it was a LONG walk.  It was not my favorite start to say the least.  By we made it.  It was an unusually humid morning, so thick you could see it.  And of course there were a million people so I spent a lot of time and energy bobbing and weaving around people.  I finished in 27 mins I think.  Nothing special. But it was fun as always.  We then went to the parade and had a packed full day, more to come!
Our little running family!
                                     The famous jumping picture.  Look who jumped higher!
AAAAAANNNDDD the PORTER GIRLS!!! Kendra, Katie, Kelly and Kristie.  I so love my sisters.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that you have the energy to jump after the race. Great job!