Tuesday, August 20, 2013

8 months (June 29.2013)

Hello World! I am 8 months old! My mom tells me all the time that she can't believe it. I can crawl any and everywhere.  I am also crawling up the stairs.  I pull myself up and hold on to furniture and walk around.  I can't sit still.  If you put me down I will crawl wherever I can and explore.  My mom bought a baby gate and she says it is the best thing ever.  I really love to crawl into the bathroom.  I am a tiny little thing.  I eat every four hours and eat as much real food as I can get my hands on.  I have been saying mama and dada for awhile now but now I say them with meaning(not always).  I really love to look into the mirror.  I am a very busy little lady.  I have a little purse that I love to play with, I still love my brothers Woody toy, and any of his toys.  I am very smiley, when we go on walks or to the store people think they have to stop and talk to me. I get very loud and make sure that my voice is heard.  
Love,
Shirley




No comments: