Thursday, October 17, 2013

10 months

Hello World!
This is my 10 month update! I am growing like a weed ( a small very petite weed).  At nine months I wasn't gaining weight, my mom's milk wasn't high enough in calories so we started supplementing with formula.  I love it.  So much in fact, that I decided I was done nursing and was going to stick with the easy bottle.  It was the best all around.  My mom was sad for about half a day but it really has worked out the best for us.  At nine months I was standing and during my 10 th month I started walking.  I took my first steps on September 10th, three steps to my Mama (grandma).  And then there was no stopping me.  I love food and will eat any and everything.  I still don't have any teeth yet.  I am always putting things in my mouth and my mom has literally saved my life countless times.  She says I'm a dare devil.  I got my very own Jessie doll and love it.  I love to play with balls and anything that my brother is playing with.  I LOVE bath time.  I sleep with my binkie, but when I get mad I throw it out of the crib and then I get really upset.  I give kisses and say "da" for all done, sometimes mama and dada when I am talking to my mom and dad, most of the time it's just fun to say.  I wave to people and dogs and say "hiiiiiiiii" when I see someone.  I love to be silly and get tickled.  Sleeping is a little rough.  My brother usually wakes me up and then it's hard for me to get back into sleeping. I sure am loving life!
Love,
Shirley



No comments: