Thursday, October 17, 2013

11 months

Hello World,
I am now 11 months (as of September 29th).  I am walking everywhere, at first it was very Frankenstein like, my parents call me frankenbaby.  But I've gotten a lot better at it.  I am a tall and slender little lady.  I love to talk, and play.  My favorite toys are my Jessie doll, my brothers Woody doll, any ball, my shopping cart, and any empty box I can get my hands on.  I am very fast.  If I know I'm doing something I'm not supposed to I will try and go faster, it's really cute.  I love to clap and play peek a boo.  I give lots of kisses.  I wave all the time, my cute little backwards wave.  I love to cuddle and will pat your back if I give you a hug.  I love Porter but sometimes he can be too rough and I get really mad.  My cry is very loud...just to be sure everyone can hear me.  I am very sensitive, sometimes my feelings get hurt more than I get actually hurt.  I walk everywhere and try to climb up things.  I still love the bath. I will kick my legs as fast as I can.  I want to do whatever the bigger kids are doing.  I love babies, which is funny to see because I'm not much bigger than they are.  I still love to eat, I will eat anything I can.  I really love peas.  I can be quite a flirt.  I have a very fun and social personality.  It's hard to believe that I will be one year old!!
Love,
Shirley


No comments: