Thursday, October 17, 2013

Statdium of Fire 2013

We were driving in the car and the hubs goes, "I have a surprise, I have two tickets for the stadium of Fire, one for you and one for a friend" I love his way of making it clear he did not want to go! Well I knew it would be a blast and called my sister to see if she wanted to go.  Of course she did, she would be crazy not to! 


 I especially love the patriotic beginning, it makes me all teary eyed and so grateful to be in this amazing country.

 Can you guess what song is being performed right now? Call me maybe!
Kelly Clarkston was AMAZING! homegirl can sing. I loved watching her.  Carly Rae Jepson was just ok.  It was fun to dance to her kits but she didn't have a lot of energy.  We had a great girls night and watched the biggest fireworks!

No comments: