Thursday, October 17, 2013

BYU Football

I did it! I went to my first BYU football game, after living here 6 years! We got front row seats with some of the hub's coworkers.  We rode bikes over with our friend Ed (pman's God-Father) and it was really fun...but soooo cold.  The game was amazing.  There was always some sort of entertainment right in front of me, great for my short attention span.  I loved watching the cougarets (?) and the cheer leaders.  They were really good.  I didn't know that a cannon went off every time they scored a touchdown, and the first time I screamed and covered pman, I honestly thought it was a mass shooting.  It really freaked me out.  everyone else was laughing hysterically (apparently they all knew about the cannon) I was trying to think how I could escape with my three year old alive. No joke.  Aside from that terrible experience, it was so much fun.  Pman made it to right before half time, then he fell asleep sitting up. I cuddled him into me and he slept the rest of the game away.  I even got a free shirt! I made sure we wore our cougar gear, I had a jersey that matched pman's (both the kid section on clearance!) and got Y stickers for our faces.  We really had a blast and are looking forward to the next game in November!

 Just look at this.  The hubs is actually smiling.  I don't think he could hide his excitement :)
 Pman pointed to this cheerleader and said, "I like her, she's cute" And so it begins my little man!
                                                        My sweet sleeping boy.

No comments: