Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear Baby, I'm sorry to do this but...

It's time. I am ready. I would like to meet you. How does anytime right now work? Maybe in a few hours? I would be greatly appreciative if something happened say tonight! Whatever happens please know it's been great spending all this extra time with you. But your Daddy is jealous and there are some people that would like to meet you. I have everything all ready for you so don't worry about being a bother. I appreciate you waiting all this time. Such a good baby already listening to mommy. But hear this "Get out". In a nice way. I just can't wait to see you and hold you and all sorts of really great stuff. Ok? Ok. Let's plan for tonight then. See you very soon.
Love, mommy

Dear the rest of you,
Don't you know its rude to read other people's mail????Just kidding. But seriously Im ready. Very ready. Went for a mile walk today, about to go walk again and plan on doing some serious, as in workout clothes and ipod walking tonight. And vacuuming. I ate pineapple. I got a pedi. Had the non-stress test. His heart rate was great and the fluid is ok. And then he fell asleep. Any advice??? If you really know of some good advice call or text me. I don't want to miss it. Remember how I wanted to be late? I did. And I'm so grateful he didn't come earlier. But I'm really ready. So bring on the labor. PLEASE.

8 comments:

Katrina said...

Kendra, you are too cute! :) Hope he comes soon! You just provided such a comfy home for him that he doesn't want to leave! :) I'm sure he'll be as anxious to meet you face to face soon! :)

Where are you delivering? (just curious) :) Keep us posted!!

Helena said...

Go use a riding lawn mower! I have a friend who swears by this. She has three kids, and it induced labor every time.

Katie said...

Come out Porter!!!

Mrs. Hornberger said...

dont forget your computer when you go into labor so you can blog for everyone! the hospital has free wireless...which im surprised u dont get at ur house since u live so close :)

Brittany said...

HaHa...That was a funny post. Hmmm... I think the thing that induced my labor was I did like 5 hours of yard work on saturday, then Sunday Morning I could tell something was different and then Monday morning at 2am I started cramping a little and by 7am the cramps turned into contractions. I was scheduled to be induced tuesday evening so I think my body finally decided I couldn't take it anymore, hehe.

If you want to view our blog just email me your email address to sweetb728@yahoo.com

Sara said...

Well there is one way that works well that no one wants to do. Go watch Friends season 8, the last episode when Rachel wants to induce labor for a clue in!!

Good Luck!!

Sara said...

oh and doesn't your little pregnancy ticker piss you off? "Your baby is 5 days old"

Melissa said...

haha you are so funny! Very clever, lady! Cant wait to see your little guy! :)