Monday, January 24, 2011

7 months




Hey World,
I have been so busy loving life that I haven't taken the time to sit down and tell you all my accomplishments. This is my 7 month picture. As you can see I am growing so much. I have tons of hair that I love to have brushed. I am such a ham. The picture ladies at Sears Portraits love me! If you look at me I will give you a huge open mouth smile. I don't have any teeth yet but I sure like to chew on things. I am not really into my food right now. I sit up like a champ. I love the changing table. It is really my time in the spotlight. I love other kids, big and little. I love going for walks but am not a fan of being really cold. My Daddy is my favorite person in the whole wide world. This hurts my Mommy's feelings but I try to tell her it's just a guy thing. She is my favorite girl in the whole entire world. Well life is good and busy. Just wanted to say hi!

Love,
Porter

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love him. Bring him back! Remember to take a picture of that hair!