Monday, January 24, 2011

9 months




Hey there!
It's me Porter. I am nine months old! Man how time goes. I am a crawling machine. I can crawl everywhere and love to do it. I can pull myself up and am trying to walk around while holding on. I love to eat! Who knew there was so many wonderful foods in the world? I love my little puffs. I get my pincher fingers out and pick them up. My Mommy says I am a hoarder because I get my left fist full of food and hold in it until I have eaten all the food with my right hand. I can wave "hello" and "goodbye". I give kisses. I love to give kisses to my Mommy and sometimes to my Daddy. Sometimes his face has hair on it and I do not like my lips on that. I am still a very happy smiley baby. I love to play! I think singing is funny and am working on clapping and patty cake with my Mommy. I still love other kids and sometimes I just want to hold their face in my hands. Apparently that's frowned upon by some people. I love my binky. My Mommy says I am a bink-aholic and that we will have to tackle this issue some day but not today. I went to the Dr. for my checkup and here's my score:
Height: 29 and 1/4 (75%)
Weight: 17.2 (yep that's a one pound lost. The 'rents are all stressed out but my Dr says I am just fine) (10%)
Head: 46 and 1/2 cm (50-75%)
The weight issue has had my 'rents all worried but I am working on it and am eating tons. My doctor told my Mommy I was talented over 5 times and advanced and whatever she was doing to keep doing it so I guess I am doing A-OK. I really love life and am really a very happy boy. Thanks for checking in!
Love,
Porter