Monday, January 24, 2011

8 months




Hello World,
It's me Porter again. I am 8 months old! I can crawl all over the place! I am getting so big. My hair is curly and has wings over my ears and the ladies just go crazy over it. My Mommy loves my hair and plays with it all the time. I am really into my food now. I just had to learn about some flavors first. My Daddy is still my favorite person and I love to play with him. I still shine on the changing table. I love it when Mommy comes home and cry if she tries to site me down to wash her hands. All day with some other women is not my idea of fun! I really like to hold on to things with my hands and still like to chew on a lot of stuff. I am sleeping pretty well at night. My mommy says I'm teething but all I know is this spit keeps pouring out of my mouth and the 'rents have to change my shirts a lot. I love to play and LOVE to read books. I really like peek a boo. I don't know how you kids play peek a boo but my Daddy holds me and my Mommy runs around the house and pops out around all the corners! Man it is hilarious! You guys should play it that way sometime. I am getting kinda cuddly. I will occasionally lay my head on your shoulder usually when my 'rents are putting me down to sleep. Life is great and I am one happy boy! Thanks for checking in!

Love,
Porter

1 comment:

Katie said...

that peek a boo sounds fabulous. Quinn had fun playing it with him.