Monday, August 15, 2011

Halla

We are alive, and Porter is well (er). The doctors never really narrowed down what Porter had, they think Roselia, and then an ear and sinus infection. It was a hard week for our little man. Then we headed down to CA to party it up in Oceanside. I have so many pictures to post! Porter is doing so much better but he wakes up in the middle of the night (every night) screaming, like he is in pain, and does it multiple times during the night. Eventually he ends up in bed with us. We are all very tired. Anyone have any ideas on what is going on with Pman? Yikes.... Work starts back on Wednesday. That's the day after tomorrow. And well that's all I have to say about that. Tear. Drop. Drop. Drop...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I read the post title as "Hella," thinking yep, she just got back from So. Cal. I get it now though. Sorry you go back to work so soon :( I feel like by the time I was finally feeling really well and able to be out and about, we kept having scheduling conflicts and barely got together this summer. Let's do something soon.

Katie said...

Poor baby!!