Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why I love going home...

Awesome Parks! This park was designed for special needs children so it has a ton of sensory and tactile and musical aspects. It is a remarkable park.
Porter giving Mama knuckles He was really loving on Papa

The girls minus Kristie! We are so excited we can barely wait!!! Marry Poppins!!!Love Love Loved it!The O.C. Fair...it isn't a fair without funnel cake(please note where Porter's little hand is!) My mom loves me the most so she bought me my own funnel cake! But then those little people wanted some so I shared.


Pageant of the Masters. Went with my sis Katie, met up with Brent and Kelly. Awesome seats. Awesome company. Awesome night!
We hit up some lemonade stands. These kids made a killing!
And an overly crowded show at the library. I love going home! It is always full of fun awesomeness. I really had a blast this time. So did Porter. He sure loves being around all his cousins and his Mama and Papa. Good times for sure!

No comments: