Monday, November 21, 2011

Boys just want to have fun


This little boy totally rocks my world. He is so funny. He is very personable and social. He loves to say "hi" and will say it until you respond. He talks with his hands. He loves to give kisses and hugs. He says "wywa (Lyla) dinky (binky) wawa (water) upeaz (up please) cracker, cookie, doggie, efnt(elephant) bed, socks, soes (shoes) off, on, whasat (whats that), elmo, tweet (bird) oh, no, yes, ok, cold,hot, do (two),bubble, ball, book, hat,apple, nana and that's all I can think of. He is starting to use sentences, he will say "wana cooookie, wana cracker, wana off" He signs: signing time, water, elephant, chicken, pig, horse, dog, cat, more, all done, cold,baby, milk, food, and few more I can't think of. He loves to tell you things are hot and have you blow on them. He loves to dance and jump. He also loves to hit me in the face. We're working on that. He gets Time Out in his room with the door closed for one minute. If he is starting to hit and I say you will go in time out if you continue he will say no and stop (sometimes). He is getting some molars and that's always rough. He climbs on everything now. Everything. He understands almost everything I tell him, and if you ask him a question he will answer you. He has a lot to say. I am really loving this stage...


No comments: