Friday, November 4, 2011

Qualtrics Halloween Party

The team Caleb is on at work decided to have a Halloween Party. I was sure it was going to be lame and was already kinda bugged because I had to work that day and felt like it was just one more thing on an already full plate. It ROCKED! Scott, the hubs co-worker and friend planned it and it was better than any ward party I have ever been to. They had Malawi's Pizza for dinner, pinata, pumpkin carving contest (with awesome prizes) and loads more. This is Pman with his favorite lady that night. He was screaming for her to hold him. She was so cute. Please notice Pman is trying to lick the cupcake, proof he really is my kid.
Each kid got a Tick-or-Treat bag full of treats! Porter loves his.
This is our pumpkin. I carved an Owl on a branch. The hubs put hand sanitizer on it and lit it on fire. It was awesome. Wana know how awesome? FIRST PLACE AWESOME! We won $50 bucks to La Jolla Grove at the Riverwoods.
My pumpkin, prior to the lighting...
Porter had a blast with all of the other little people.
Getting the goodies from the pinata!
Pman taking a swing. He has a great arm!

No comments: