Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

These pictures are completely out of order, and that's ok. We had a blast this Halloween. It started early, with a super cute fun Halloween ity bitty party at my sisters house, then I had a Halloween party at work and then our ward trunk-or-treat and then trick-or-treating and then the Beach Resort Halloween party.

Here we are at the Beach resort with some of our favorite people, the Prices. This was the last activity of the night.

They had activities for all the kids, and Porter really loved the bean bag toss.
Porter got this in his trick-or-treat bag and we had a good time with it.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!! We walked in and they asked if we wanted to enter Pman in the costume contest, I said sure why not. And guess what. He won first place!!! Can you tell I like to win!
This was the moment the announced the winner. I was really excited.
Porter did the catwalk like a real tiger. He walked out waved and blew kisses. I felt bad for the other kids, they didn't stand a chance.
In case you couldn't tell we were the Rubbles from the Flintstones. I was Betty and Pman was BamBam and the Hubs was Barney. (I need to live somewhere warm, I was kinda bugged that the Hubs made Pman wear that shirt under his costume to stay warm. He also made him wear pants to go trick or treating. Unreal)
Here we are Trick or Treating. Porter got the hang of it right away.
His favorite stop was at his girlfriend Kami's house. Kami is the cutest little thing and made an adorable bumble bee. They kinda like each other too.
Walking from house to house. This kid walked right up the door, knocked, attempted to say "trick or treat" stuck his hand the bucket and said "Tank you" Such a pro.
The Boys Club (aka The hubs place of work) had a Halloween lunch and it was fun to visit daddy!
Best trunk ever!
Pman didn't love the Panda....
Here we are with Brianna and Jack (short for Jaquilinn but I don't really know how its spelled) Brianna has become a dear friend and our most common play date, her other little girl Ella is out getting candy.
Porter really got into Character....
We had a wonderful Halloween! The house was decorated, we passed out stickers, playdough and toys ( I don't pass out candy...) and we celebrated all month long. I loved watching this little man of ours figure it all out. I hope we can always do a family theme, but I know he will have his own opinion soon enough!

No comments: