Friday, February 19, 2010

2 post during my lunch!?!?!?!

This is a special post. It has recently been brought to my attention that some members of my family feel left out. How sad! I have three wonderful sisters. Each great in her own way. Kristie is the oldest and an amazing photographer whom I will be seeing very shortly =). She has two cute kids M and J in case she doesn't want their names out in cyber space. I love them. Next is Kelly. She is a dental hygienist and has the same sense of humor that I do =). She has 3 kids Khloe, Jared and Johnny. She doesn't blog so I don't think she will care if their names are here. These two awesome sisters live in sunny California. My home. I miss them dearly. I'm not the best at calling people regularly or sending cards on time. Katie lives in Ut so we do a lot of stuff together. That's probably why she has had more face time on this blog. But I want to be clear. I have three sisters. I love them each. So here's YOUR poem Kel:

I have a sister named Kelly
She makes cookies better than Jelly
I like to sit and watch your telly
Sometimes you are smelly

That last part is true and you know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry my poem is kinda weak sauce but it's my lunch break and I didn't want you to go another day without a special mention. I hope you know that you are LOVED.

1 comment: