Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

I took two little preschool girls to speech last week. One looks at me and says "Wow your belly is BIG!" The other one looks and sweetly touches my belly and says "Baby". The other one is shocked, "You've got a BABY in there?!?!?" Good thing I do or I may have cried.

I took two little prek boys and one says" Your belly is big." I told him I do know it is and it's my baby growing inside that makes it big (not the cake I just ate) The other little boy goes "My Daddy's belly is big. But he doesn't have a baby...he just likes to eat and eat and eat."

Too cute. I love their brutal honesty most of the time. Like these times.

P.S. My rocken sister and best friends threw me a baby shower, once they email me pictures I will post them =)

2 comments:

Katie said...

I will email you pics this weekend, sorry!

Janneke said...

So funny! And ps... I love your preggo pictures from your last post! So adorable. I'm sure you look so stinkin cute right now with a "big" belly. Don't mind what those little kids say. :)