Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Adams Family....

Here are the BOYS. I don't say men because when these guys get together they are all boys. Scott and Caleb are the orginal friends and Brian is the h0norary friend from California. I don't know who has more fun, the girls or the boys.

Here is what the three stages of pregnancy look like. Becka at 15 weeks, Corinne at 24 and me at 33.


And here are what our faces look like. Too bad mine has gotten so chubby.


And here is my documentation. Me at 33. Im huge. Everywhere.




Ok this picture makes my belly look WAY bigger than it really is. Or maybe it doesn't. Either way if this kid looks half as good as his daddy, he'll be a hotty. Is that ok to say?






We had a good weekend with Becka and Brian. I miss you already. And your blog that you never ever ever update.






2 comments:

Helena said...

You look adorable. You don't even have pregnancy nose!

And yay for you guys all having babies close together!

Janelle said...

You are cute. I like how you documented how far you are with the sign. Might copy that one because looking back on my last prego pics I have no idea how far I am. You are almost there!