Thursday, February 11, 2010

You know your loved when..

Your family and friends throw you an awesome shower! This kid hasn't even made an appearance in this world and yet has so much love. Katie and Corinne threw me a Utah shower. They had cute decorations and yummy food. Katie made an egg dish and Corinne made crepes! It was delish!

My sister that is 5 weeks ahead of me. I know. My belly is big.


Sorry I couldn't turn this. It says "Thanks for helping with baby boys sweet beginnings and you fill up a bottle with candies. What a cute idea!



I am one lucky girl to work with these wonderful ladies!

My friend Amy from church.

Angela, Teresa and Jackie; some more awesome friends from church.



My OG roomie. Rachel! She is getting hitched in April and I am so excited. I love this girl.

It was a very fun shower! I really appreciate it. If I could do it again the only thing I would change would be a friend that was missing. You know who you are. I am so lucky and appreciate everything I have. Thank you Kdog and Corinne and everyone else.








2 comments:

KRISTIE said...

thanks for thinking of me! I am sorry I couldn't be there :(
lol!!
I do miss you and can't wait to see you

The Murdocks said...

wow, it's getting closer! you look SO CUTE!! I'm excited to hear that Rachel is getting married!