Friday, May 6, 2011

12 months


Pretend it's April 3rd

Hey World!
It's me Porter. Well this is my last "month" picture. I can't believe I'm double digits. One year has been really awesome. I had a sweet party on April 2nd and had a great birthday day at home on the 3rd. I have lots of new and improved skills. I still clap and play peek-a-boo. I am standing a ton and have taken a few very careful steps. I can shake it like a rock-star, especially on my change table. I love to crawl with a car in each hand. I say "dada, mama, Hi, yeah, uh-oh, wazat (what's that), shake my head yes and no sign "all done". I am 30 and 7/8 inches tall, I weigh 20 lbs 10 oz my head is 48.4 cm. I love to play and read books. I love to be chased around the house and go outside (when it's warm). My hair is really curly and it's the talk amongst the ladies. So needless to say the 'rents still are keep with the Jewish tradition and not cutting it until I'm three. That's only two more years! I love kids but I'm kinda hands on and some babies shy away from that. I love my daddy and mommy and love being the center of their world right now! One is great! I'm excited for life as a big (er) kid! Thanks for checking in!

Love,
Porter