Friday, May 20, 2011

Let's put the FUN back in...







funeral. Pa's funeral was absolutely beautiful. I learned so much more about this amazing man and felt so uplifted by the life he lead and the legacy he left us. My dad spoke and gave the most amazing talk. Two other people that were close to Pa gave talks and I gave the opening prayer. It was really a beautiful service. After the ward had a lunch for the family...I have no interest in eating after a funeral. Thinking of it makes me feel sick to my stomach and I just don't get it. But Porter does not share my opinions on this matter. He ate more funeral potatoes than I knew possible. My sister Kristie isn't in the picture because she was talking to some relative...not a sister. Some people thought it was weird to take pictures. I sure didn't! Little Lila was so tired and just had to cuddle her mama and take a nap!

1 comment:

Sabby said...

Loved your Pa, what an gentle and fun loving man! By the way you girls look great!