Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter












We were able to go to California for Easter this year! (Pa's funeral was the day after so everyone was home!) This was our first real Easter with Porter, last year we were in the hospital with a brand new baby Porter. My sister Kelly and Kristie really stepped up this year. As you can imagine my mom had enough on her plate planning her Dad's funeral and taking care of family things, so it was really nice to see all the effort they put into Easter. All I have to say is MOVE OVER Martha Stewart. This Easter was awesome. The boys had cameo baskets and the hunt was incredible. Don't mind the fact that I was getting Pman all the money eggs. The dinner was even better and I was lucky to get a taste of the fresh made lemonade. This year I wanted Porter and the hubs to match for Easter, but I didn't want to be left out. So I found a cute tutorial for bow-ties, asked the hubs if he would pretty please wear one (he didn't even hesitate....it was like "baby, I'll do anything for you" but without those words) and made all of us bow ties. I love them. And the hubs for going along. We had a blast this Easter. (how is it that I don't have a picture with my sisters????)

No comments: