Wednesday, July 27, 2011

30 favorites for your 30th




Today is the hubs' 30th birthday!!!! I've been taunting him for about a year (or two) about this birthday. We are no longer in the same age bracket. When we race we will have to check two different age categories. 30 is old. But not on you. Hubs, I know your not as into birthdays as I am but I have impulse issues, I tried to control most of them. I hope you like today. I hope you are happy. I hope you like your surprises. I hope you know how happy I am that you were born. Here are 30 of my favorite things about you for your big 3-0 birthday:
1) Your eyes
2) Your personality
3) Your iliac crest
4) Your brain, it has lots of power
5) The type of daddy you are
6) Your huge calf muscles (seriously they are huge)
7) The way you get nervous/excited before playing sports
8) Your natural athleticism, you could have gone pro babe
9) The fact that you are a good person, you genially want to be good and make people happy, the fact that you worry and feel bad if someone gets hurt
10) Your charming ways (Sometimes I have to worry about all those ladies you work with)
11) How good you look in a hat
12) The fact that you are not a good swimmer, but took a swim class at BYU to keep up with me
12) You jumped in the water (you know what I'm talking about)
13) You are the ultimate handy man
14) Your two little moles on the back of your neck
15) Your laugh (I hope to hear a lot of that today)
16) That you have never said a swear word in your life
17) You wear my handmade stuff with pride
18) The way you love to work
19) Your aspirations in life
20) You grew a beard for three months on a dare
21) When there is a ball in the room you find it and play with it (Porter has picked up on this and he is such a mini you when he does it!)
22) You would rather be outside than watch tv
23) Despite your start of college, you finished with amazing grades, in amazing time, with work and internships
24) When you speak Chinese
25) When we lived in Taiwan you would always go to my favorite food places, even if that meant we had to go to the same place 6 days a week
26) Your love of travel
27) Your thought process (that sounds totally cheesy but you are always thinking of these random things "do you ever wonder about this particular tendon and how it just ends?" I love to hear what you are thinking. Most of the time I haven't ever considered the thought!
28) Your competitive side (people probably will never know how competitive you really are)
29) Your lips (oh yeah I went there)
30) YOU! You are amazing. I love you! I'm so happy you were born.
Happy birthday HUBS!!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Caleb! Hope he liked his balloons!