Wednesday, July 6, 2011

PAUSE....

I need time to stop. Literally. I feel like I am losing this summer too fast. It's already July? But it can't be...that means that August is next month...that means work starts back up. And let's face it. I have no desire to leave this little buddy of mine. Staying home has rocked my world. And his (I would like to think) I love splashing in the pool and running and eating sweets and reading stories and being with him. All. Day. Long. So please please slow down time. Let this month and the first few weeks of the next take maybe five months. Ok? Ok! Because I really can't think of leaving him. Again.

3 comments:

TT, Buzz and Kids said...

Kendra! I totally agree with you. This summer is going by way to fast and I hate it. I am loving spending the days with my baby and HATE the thought of going back to work and leaving her. Hopefully someday we will both be able to just stay home with our little ones and hope it's someday soon! Keep having a great summer!

Katie said...

I'm glad you have been able to have so much fun with him. You sure have been making the most of it! I hope time does slow down for you.

jess said...

hey, wait a minute-- in august you come visit ME, so hurry up august! get here fast!!! (and just don't go back to work.......)
miss you guys sooo much!