Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday...


AMERICA! You really are great. I am so grateful for all the men and women and their families that have fought for our freedom and for those that continue to do so! I'm pretty sure if I were born in another country I would be dead by now. I love this land. I appreciate my freedoms that come with it and appreciate my responsibilities as an American. I know people are great at finding things to complain about when it comes to this COUNTRY but I love it. And if you don't like it (or aren't here legally) I say get out!

We started the day of with a fun 5k and then a brunch of delish crepes (so American) with the sister and her fam and then a mile run to the freedom festival and a mile run home, looking forward to our bbq and fireworks! Not to mention we had floor seats at the STADIUM OF FIRE (more posts to come). Needless to say we have had an amazing 4th of July weekend!

No comments: