Monday, July 11, 2011

CA Loven











My mom, aunt, grandma, and cousin drove up from CA for a play date. And we played hard. We went to SLC, ate at the Garden (get the grilled cheese it's "award" winning ;)) went to Hatch Family Chocolate Shop, went to Park City, rode the Zip line (and loved it) went on the Alpine slide (and rode the brakes the entire way). I had a BLAST! It was so fun to see family and to play. Porter loved having extra attention. I was glad I was able to see my grandma out and about after Pa died. It was not an easy trip for them. Ma passed out a few times (once in our arms in the JSM Parking lot). This was when I realized that genes are not on my side. I will not grow old like my grandparents have. The trip was shorter and less active then we orginally planned but I loved it. Thanks for coming!