Thursday, July 21, 2011

Name them one by one...

I'm partying it up in California and having a blast and I realized I have so many things to be grateful for. So I thought of them. And then thought of more. And more! So here's a short version of my list:
~Porter
~Hubs
~Family
~Health
~Modern Medicine
~A good heart
~Legs and knees that can handle running
~Running
~Our cars
~Our jobs
~Food
~Sunshine
~Nieces and nephews
~Cousins for Porter to play with
~A healthy baby
~Frozen yogurt
~Family
~This land
~Porter's hugs and kisses and face cuddles
~Vitamin D from the source
~Friends
~Lemonade stands
~An amazing house right near my mom and one of my sisters and across from the oldest country club west of the Mississippi THAT I JUST BOUGHT!!!! Haven't told the hubs yet but I'm pretty sure he will love this surprise!

No comments: