Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 Month (in February)



Hey There,
So life has been busy. I meant to post this in February but I had so much going on, so please forgive me. I am 10 months old! Everyone loves my curly hair and I pretty much love it too. I really love bath time and play time and nap time. My 'rents found me an amazing babysitter. Her name is Rebekha and I love her. I really like to go on walks and check everything out. I say "yeah" all the time. Ask me a question and I will most likely answer "yeah". When my mom picks up a call I say "yeah" really loud. I am a crawling machine. Stairs don't scare me. My Mom also taught me how to dance. She says it's one of her favorite things. I love watching her dance, it just cracks me up but dancing with her is even better. My Dad taught me how to blow and now I can blow bubbles if you give me a straw. I am so close to standing on my own. Everyone keeps saying "it'll happen any day now" or "he'll be walking by tomorrow" but I just go at my own pace. I love to play peek-a-boo. That's another trick mom taught me. I put my head down and then lift it up. Sometimes people don't realize that I'm playing with them so I play even faster and then my 'rents tell them how to play. I love to eat and love puffs. I love to throw the ball, dad taught me this one. Pretty much I love to play anything with balls, I even crawl around with them in my hands. Here is my score: weight: 17-18 lbs, height: tall,teeth:just the bottom two still, brains: super smart, tricks: pretty much advanced, cuteness: almost too much to handle. Life is good.

Love,
Porter