Thursday, March 17, 2011

11 months



Hey world,
It's me, Porter. One more month till I'm the big One. I am growing like a weed. My hair is growing even more than that. My 'rents and I decided not to cut it until I'm three. It's the Jewish tradition Upfsherin. We're not Jewish but Mom is way into it right now. So don't ask when I'm cutting it. It is really curly and with my beautiful eyes people sometimes tell the 'rents how beautiful their girl is. I'm man enough to not let it get to me. I still love bath time. I learned how to kick and man is that awesome. I can't wait till summer when I can go to the water park all the time and Oceanside. I am standing on my own a little more and can walk while holding on to things. I can clap! I clap all the time now. I still love to dance and play peek-a-boo. I love to eat big boy food and to drink water from a cup. I am so crazy about my Daddy. I just love him so much. Mom blames herself for having to leave me at such an early age but I love her too. I love to give kisses. I really like other babies but sometimes I like to touch their faces and mom tells me "no". I think "no" is a funny word. I love to be chased and to knock down towers. I am still a happy guy. I've had a rough time with sleep the past few nights. I'm trying to work on that. I guess turning one is a big deal. I'm pretty excited for my party. I'll keep you posted!

Love,
Porter