Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not Un-grateful

If you are wondering why I have posted 4 blogs on a morning that I should be at work...it's because I have strep throat. And not allowed back at work until I have been on anitibiotics for 24 hrs. And that time isn't close yet. I felt bad about my Alexander post. It was a bad day. But I don't want to come off as if I have nothing good in my life. Yes, some things are bad right now. But, I have an amazing hubs who loves me and takes really good care of me. I have a sweet baby that knows when Mommy doesn't feel well, like yesterday when he would stop playing and crawl over to me and give me hugs. I have a sister that would drop everything and come with her 2 babies to help me. I have a mom that I can call and cry to whenever I need. I have friends that are so willing to help, even with everything they have going on in their lives. My family is healthy. I may have some health issues, and it will take some time before we figure them out but I have it better then most "sick" people. I have a beautiful home that we rent, food on the table (lately cooked by the hubs or purchased by the hubs). I have it good. And I am HAPPY. So I hope I don't come off as Debbie Downer. Yes, bad days happen. And I will blog about them. But I realized it's been awhile since I have said how happy and grateful I am for the GOOD things in life.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So, does this mean that you are not moving to Australia? Because I would prefer you stay.

Katie said...

It's okay to complain :)