Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas 2010 (in March)











I believe it is never too late to catch up. So here is our Christmas in California. It was amazing. We were able to see our friends Becka and Brian (move here) and their sweet little guy, and Porter's BFF. We saw my grandparents and Caleb's grandpa and brother and nephew. I was able to go for a lot of runs and spend some quality time with my family. Porter is a rock star on planes. He rarely cries and handles it like a champ. He loved seeing family. Christmas with a baby in one word: AMAZING! And he didn't even know what was going on. I can hardly wait for the rest of this boy's life. One picture shows my sister Kelly and I at church. We did not plan that outfit! We both got the sweater for Christmas and we had the skirt from years ago. Great minds think identical if you ask me. Christmas was really great and Porter was spoiled rotter. Also great in my book. I had a wonderful birthday keeping with the tradition of eating at Simple Simon's for lunch. I love being home for the holidays!