Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day


I've been feeling really un-lucky lately. I had strep, Porter had pink eye, then Caleb had strep and guess what??? I have an ear infection. So we can use a little luck around here. Some things I am lucky to have: a hubs, who will give up going to the gym with his friend to sit by me and hold me while I cry (ear infections REALLY really hurt), his job, he loves it and is good at it, my job, our baby, Porter is the best thing I have ever made, I am so crazy about him, our home, our friends, our family, our ward, our health (when it's better), our future. It's going to be a good St. Patrick's day here. Hope it is for you too. I'm thinking mint shakes tonight...anyone interested???

P.S. As you know I am home sick with an ear infection. I haven't had energy to do anything but lay around. Luckily I can lay around with my computer so go ahead and check out my last 10 new posts :)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Loved all the posts! Sorry you are sick...again...for real. Could you just get better already?!