Thursday, March 17, 2011

Snowshoeing, it's a verb









I realize that my lack of blogging may make it seem like we do nothing. I promise we are busy. And then we have fun. This was one of those times. We deceided to embrace the snow and get out and do some shoeing, some snowshoeing. It took us awhile to finally start our snowshoeing adventure so we didn't get to stay out as long as we liked but it was fun. And beautiful. Porter was warm in his snow outfit (from BabyGap and more than 60% off) he loved being in the backpack but did NOT want to keep his head in the cover. So the entire time we hiked he leaned out the right side so he could see. His little nose was red and cold! Caleb's friend Joey came with us even though my friend Katie was sick at home. We missed you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Next year when my belly isn't so big I can join y'all. Joey can strap our baby to his back, Caleb can take Porter (who I imagine will be quite a bit heavier one year from now), and we can take it easy.